Day 2
I suspect we are the ones to live long enough to see ourselves being young again. Feel the breathe of our past and apparently knowing the reason for our future. This is the day where I found myself in a dilemma of various things . Things i assumed would happen or things is perceived betrayed my senses I see darkness of the sky the beauty it is . I still find myself answering questions that shouldn't exist than answering ones that made me exist . It happens they say i think we have made it that way . We have plethora of ourselves in finding truth out of mediocrities but you know what the day we would be able enough to be ourselves would be the day we pushed our mediocrities way too far for assuming they even existed . I think I should end it here for you Take Care .! (You can only be watched over by yourself and nothing else)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment